This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Selena Gomez!!!

Yaaay!!!! JB 's babe is 20 years old today. To be honest , she is my favorite Disney star. I think she is the only Disney star who hasnt gone haywire. And she has definitely accomplished a lot. A wonderful music career , her acting career is blossoming , she has a clothing line and also a perfumista. That is multi tasking right there  and I am so proud of her. I wonder what her gift from JB will be . hmmmm ;)

This was when she was on Barney . She was so cuuute

And now shes all grown up in a bikinu. Shes hot!!!

Selena is so pretty

This ELLE looks hot
 
I love love her relationship with Justin Beiber

This was at a Lakers game when they were caught on the kiss cam

And they finally kissed

See PDA!!!!!!! They are so sweet together

When I said her acting career was blossoming , I was not joking. This is on the Spring Breakers set


No comments:

Post a Comment