This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Sofia Vergara

Ohhh! My one in a million sexy Latino
I have to say a lot about Sofia. Shes beutiful , elegant , fashion forward and top it off, a wonderful actress
Shes turning 40!!!! And she still looks delicious
Long Life And Prosperity
This is dedicated to you

This was at the 2012 Golden Globes Awards. I can remember shouting her name when I saw her, Charlize Thereon and Angelina Jolie. She looked stunning and that smile is a 10

This reminds me so much about Nina Dobrev 's dress

LOL Wowza!!! But what can I saay? Its Sofia Vergara

She is hot ! shes hot! shes hot !! I cant bring myself to deny this fact

She actually looks good without makeup tho


No comments:

Post a Comment