This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Celebrities Perfume Ad Campaigns

The reason why I love all these ad campaigns for perfumes , clothes and shoes is because they look very artistic and creative. Always very incredibly looking. So today , I want us to check out the celebrities perfume ad campaign

Selena Gomez
The ad looks very sweet like this purple flavoured sweet scent. She looks sweet LOL

Rihanna
Her perfume means rebel flower which she has tattooed on her body . Well , lets say Rihanna is a rebel obviously. The ad is simple and meaningful too

Paris Hiton
I am in love with this perfume ad. It is so princess like. The background is just beautiful

Kim Kardashian
This one is on the wild side. It is sexy . It is so old hollywood sexy

Khloe Kardashian Odom and Lamar Odom
This is the most romantic perfume ad i have ever seen . It is a sign that their love is unbreakable. Awwww how sweet guys. They are so cute together

Jennifer Lopez
I am sure this perfume is meant for goddesses , and when i say goddess, i mean sexy as hell goddess. It looks like she didnt even try too hard

Gwen Stefani
This is just simply classy. Something about it just screams class. She is not all about exposing her body to promote her fragance and it still looks sexy ass

Charlize Thereon
I ADORE CHARLIZE THEREON WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!! She looks beautiful , sorry i meant shes beautiful . The chandelier behind her - OH LORD , YOURE MY STRENGTH.

Blake Lively
*sigh my favorite white girl in the building yo! My girl looks fierce though

Beyonce
This was her very first fragance . I will say this is on a simple side. I got this for my friend on the 3rd for her birthday though LOL. I am feeling so coool

Beyonce
Now I prefer this one to the other one

Kimora Lee Simmons
This particularly one is going to have a daring and strong scent

Kimora Lee Simmons
While this one is going to be soft and mild. Fabulousity  baby!!!!!

Lady Gaga
I swear I dont even know what to say, to be honest. Dobt know whether it is sexual or nasty *sigh hmmm lets say - oh yeah i like the perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment