This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Beyonce ' s Tumblr

I dont think I am the only one that knows about Beyonce 's tumblr ... .LOL well I hope not though. She has always kept her private life away from the public and remember the saying that says 'A picture speakes thousand of words" .... Am I correct? Hope so LOL
Anyways , I will give out some pictures  on her tumblr and also give out the site #Leggo
But before i give out the site , i will make you drool over the pictures first ;)

This is beautiful .... See that chandelier

Shes repping her husband

Oh? Is this a church ? I reserve my comments

Ay Ay Ay ! How hot are those animal print shoes ?

The Queen B

Awww! How sweeet

Shes inspirational though

I am in love with thoose nails

Shes HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!

This was for her tribute for Whitney Houston

Her energy though!!!

Awww!!!

But shes living the good life o

She and her husband are so sweet together ... They still go on dates ... Solange is probably babysitiing Ivy

Speaking of Solange .....

Wooow!!!!


And as for the site - http://iam.beyonce.com/ .... Youre welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment