This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Thursday, July 5, 2012

BET Awards 2012 Red Carpet

The time is here!!1
They have finally done it
Our own is to see the fashionistas and fashion-not-stars
Starting with

Beyonce (Queen B)
 She loooks good , like really good. I totally love the yellow dress and pairing it with a blue belt . A very bold move , Bey

Lola Monroe
 Daaaamm!!  I think i just died!!! Oh My G!!! She looks so curvvyy!! The dress is amaze balls and that hair , i am lovestruck . Deffs nominee for best dressed.

LaLa Anthony
 Loving the jumpsuit though. Imean she has this ' I just came here to have fun thing" .... Nice!!

Florida and Melyssa Ford
They look so good together btw I love Melyssa 's cut out dress . Quite sexy , i must say

Willow Smith and Jaden Smith
Well Jaden looks food buh umm Willow , what is this ?

Kerry Washington
I just feel like the dress is not for her. Nice shoes though

Meagan Good
Wow!!! I mean wow!! She pulled the white cutout dress soo good . Marriage be looking good on you , Meagan

Kim Kardashian
Well Kim looks Kim to be honest . I have nothing to say about her look but is it a coincidence that this is the same dress Amber Rose wore the dress last night? Hmm

Kelly Price
If only she wore what actually fits her body. I am so sorry but all i can see is fat.

Melanie Fiona
She looks so hot in that black jumpsuit !

No comments:

Post a Comment