This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Trend Alert : Aztec Prints

Seeing a lot of aztec around and I think it is going to be a very big thing this
summer .
I absolutely love the prints . They are so "shapeful" and colorful .. !

Kim Kardashian
Oh My God ! The pattern even fits her body . Aztec prints on a maxi dress #Winning

Christian Milan
I love the prints so much !!! But I just don't like the shoes she's matching with them

Rihanna

This bad girl ! Daaamn ! Love how she's pairing the aztec leggings ! That top - DOPE !

Jessica Alba
This look is so sophisticated and sassy. The pairing is very unique

Pairings

Amazing pairings :D

Solange Knowles
I think Solange is the only one that can rock this aztec like this and still look so good

Lucy Hale
This is amazing . The skirt . Pairing it with a white tank top. Classy!!!
Kourtney Kardashian
The picture says it all

Beyonce
LOVE THE LEGGINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment