This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happpy Birthday Tosin Ogayemi!!!! A.K.A Tosin Gaga

Happpy Birthday to a lovely sister!!!! Shes the T of the T.A .
Shes such a wonderful person ... I mean words cannot express how much she means to me
You dont know this lady until you  know you are
She is like the sweetest and most understanding gem ever
Shes also very inspirational , extremely inspirational
A very fashion forward person and a wonderful make up artist (I bet you didnt know that)
Have fun and May God bless x
This is dedicated fully to you
I . LOVE . YOU!!!!!

I am loving the makeup , my Lady Gaga 's freak

 LOL!! The fashionista rocking the street of Lagos !
 Loving the way she packed her braids tho ... UNIQUE and LUSH!

*sigh , you can never disappoint me though

The eyes , the lips and the boobs x_x !! LOL I just had to say it


This has to be one of my fav pictures ever !!!!

LOL!! She looks like one of those su[ermodels in this picture ... Shes soon to be though

And this picture will forever capture my heart *lovestruck!!!! Those green eye liners ... BEBE , I am in love

And oh yeah , shes a die hard fan of Jerseylicios ... Thats quite obvious from the quote .... But are you noticing what i am noticing ? The color of her dress and her shoes are mixtures of the color of hair #WINNING

The bun though  !!

  BIRTHDAY PICTURES COMING SOON!!!!!!N


2 comments:

  1. Dis wasn't 4 me n ma head is swelling!! Tosyn am jealous oh... Who will do dis 4 me on ma bday! *nwcryin* Adejoke b ma friend 2 na *battlingeyelashes* aniwaz dis is mind blowin. HBD 1ce again tosyn. U knw I gt plenty love 4u evn dou u alwaz go out wivout takin me ): xoxoxo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fink tosin looks better on braids nd no much make up..9c pics..buh ur byday pics...ooops..dy suck.#bliss

    ReplyDelete