This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tosyn Gaga 's Birthday Pictures

When I told you that I was coming back with the birthday pictures , I wasnt kidding
And these pictures gatts to be the maddest mehn!!!
And it clearly shows that my T had a lotta fun
Like a whole lot of fun
And I am happy you did
Here comes your pictures . people!!

 Having fun yet ?

Loving the bodycon skirt though

Ladies be dripping wet swaggu !!! Schwegg

The preggy rocking a mini dress .....Proud of you . Reminds mme of Kourtney Kardashian , btw I am loving your bag

The birthday girl!! The hair , the makeup , the lace dress and that skirt *sigh , kill me now!!

Are you booking us some modelling gigs , my model ?? LOL , Loving the pink dress though . Simple and beautiful

Awwwww!!!!!

 LOL Cant stop myself from saying Awwwww

 Your outfit is the Ghen Ghen!! Loving the blazer though plus that hair style reminds me of Asa ... And the confidence is really sexy though

Firstly , the red sheer blouse wuth the blue skinny with the belt .... Made me fall in love with colorblock the more ...... !!!! Y'All look too good though


 The place probably melted from their hotness!! Yes!!! I am not washing

 Sexy combinations!!

AWWWWW!!! My supermodel 's face on the right though LOL .... :P


The front view of what the birthday girl was wearing

Hope you all had fun ??? Well can see that you did

They didnt blow us kisses :(

GO GAGA CRAZY , LADIES PLEEASE!!!!!!

Smileyfaces :p


I see a convo going on here ... Crushing on each other yet ? LOL jks




3 comments:

  1. Tosin apy bday tho bt u ar not still beautiful don't kill urself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Can't help but just smile!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasee add more class to your blog..thanks...

    ReplyDelete