This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet

You can't miss it .. You will always see me do something about those celebrities on the red carpet... :D
Anyways , here are the celebs that rocked the red carpet.

Emma Watson
I love the pattern of the dress right ? Buh I just think it has a lot going on somehow but I am deffs loving the shoes.

Paris Hilton
LOL what a funny pose ! Anyways , she's Paris , btw Gosh! I can see your pot belly :( and the dress is just too shiny .. I am just not feeling you , sorry :(

Charlize Thereon
*sigh , she never disappoints .. Not at all . Simple but elegant.

Emma Stone
Gosh!! I just have to admit .. You're gorgeous . She knows what fits her body perfectly fine . *sigh , Bless you :)

Victoria Justice
Why ? Victoria , why ?? This dress is just wrong #Period

Elizabeth Banks
This is so lovely .. This just took high fashion to another whole level .. I want that jumpsuit :(

Mila Kunis
She looks so good in this dress ... Dammit !!

Ciara
Oh My God !! She looks so hot in red .... I love this dress so much ... Quite sassy , you know

Lucy Hale
Awwww !!  Shes rocking the color block trend ...  This might not look the best  but on the good side , it looks good

Jessica Biel
Not the biggest fan of the dress but she looks good in it . Simple and nice :)





No comments:

Post a Comment