This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2012 Billboard Awards

And our job is to fish out the celebrities that walked on that red carpet looking stunning ( And maybe not so stunning) ...

Taylor Swift
This colour is winning! And of course I love her hair and make up. Lovely!

Carrie Underwood
Is it only me? But I think there's too much going on this dress..I love the upper part tho! And her make up and hair! Way to go! Nice

Jordin Sparks
I think this dress is too simple and way too casual for a red carpet, and her shoe oh common jordin! This is a no 4 me!

Katy Perry
This is Amaze Ball!!! Loove it! And the hair colour..*faints*

Usher
Please marry me! Blue! Double Wow! Damn it!

Zoey Deschanel
Worst dress nominee! For crying out loud this isn't a college party for christ sake this is a red carpet!

Alicia Keys
All black I love dis look and of course her hair! Omg! *gasps*

Nelly Furtado
Am not feeling this dress at all. Firstly d dress is busy already and she made it worst with the necklace! Arrghh

Miley Cyrus
I do really love this look, it brings out d girly style in her..thumb up miley! Buh dat hair is a no 4 me

LMFAO
I can kill for this guyz. Sky Blu is rocking his new cut! Cute! And their outfits, trust my guyz















No comments:

Post a Comment