This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Celebrity Beach Bodies (Female)

There are some celebs that their bodies are to die for ... Their bodies = Something a guy would look at more than once when he walks across
Even some ladies (well , most) want their beach bodies so badly

Gisele Bundchen
Gisele is a supermodel! Yhhh what do you expect her body to look like ? You go girl

Rihanna
Oh Dear !!! RiRi is so hawt!!!

Kim Kardashian
Her body can turn a lady on !! LOL x_x #nohomo

Vanessa Hudgens
Firstly, I love d colour of her bikini and that flower on her hair just made me in luv with her body

Mariah Carey
She's over 40 and just look how her body is still in shape. Oh Mariah I want my body to be lik yours when am over 40 too! LOL

Kimora Lee Simmons
What happened to your sexy body we used to know?

Kourtney Kardashian
I didn't even know she has a belly button piercing *lovestruck* and that body is a 10 mehn !!

Jennifer Lopez
Look at that Booty ! Booty !! Booty !!! In that Bikini ! Bikini !! Bikini !!! HOW SEXY !

Beyonce
Daaaamn ! I want that body mehn !! Now this is what I call a sexy body ! Again , Daaamn !!

Kendra
She has got one of the sexiest bodies in the world! She defo my BEST HOT SEXY bikini body! Go Kendra!


WHO HAS THE SEXIEST BEACH BODY ??

















No comments:

Post a Comment