This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Friday, May 18, 2012

Who Wore It Better?

Hell Yeah!! This segment is back again ... The best thing about wearing the  same thing with another person is knowing you wore it better :D

Rihanna Vs Gwyneth Paltrow
I will deffs go with RiRi , I mean this is not the type of dress you pair with tights and blazer .. Just a lil accesories and there you go

Jessica Alba Vs Mary J Blige
It has to be Jessica ... Even her skin tone goes with the dress and I don't even like the necklace Mary is wearing to it ...

Tyra Banks Vs Kim Kardashian
Tyra Banks all the waaay ... The dress looks so much better on her ... She's not that curvy .. Kim 's curves were not needed in that dress .. And Tyra 's accesories was waay better

Jamie Chung Vs Vanessa Hudgens
I love this dress right ? Buh I am just not the biggest fan of the dress on them buh I am going to go with Vanessa still

Kim Kardashian Vs Ciara
Hahaha .. I am so loving this .. They are wearing the same dress and shoes , but I am going to go with Kim cuz it looks so much better on her and her bag fits the outfit

J.Lo Vs Charlotte
Daaaaamn. JLO is looking so confident mehn , this just made her a winner ... And the dress even accentuates on her .. LOL funny enough , they are even wearing the same shoes

Ashley Greene Vs Blake Livly
Blake Lively ... I prefer her color and her shoes .. Extremely pretty

J.Lo Vs Hilary DUff
*sigh , is this even an option ? Anyways , I am going with JLO .. This dress is made to be short .. It looks really hot on her

Natalie Portman Vs Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian all the waaaay but I prefer Natalie 's hairstyle

Naomi Watts Vs Rosario Dawson
Blue for this dress is absolutely gorgeous .. I love Rosario ' s hairstyle and accesorie

Demi Moore Vs Jennifer Lopez
This dress is so amazing *gasps* They are wearing the same choker ...  *sigh ,I am so sorry but I am going with J.Lo .. Her shoes and purse

J.Lo Vs Taylor Swift
Definitely J.Lo .. I Love the pairing .. Tights ,bag and sunglasses with flats.. Simple and chic

Fergie Vs Mary J Blige
It does not fit Mary at all .. She should be seen in some thing more flattering and hat kinda goes with a skin tone , not that colour ...  It fits Fergie perfectly wel









No comments:

Post a Comment