This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Who Wore It Better ?

This is one edition I am in love with it. In my opinion though, I would call Clash Of The Titans for some unknown reasons. Anyways ,let us move on to the real business. !!!

Eva Longoria Vs Kim Kardashian.
Even if I am hopelessly in love with Eva Longoria, I prefer this dress on Kim Kardashian. Kim has the body for the dress besides, it looks as if it is sagging on Eva. And Kim 's hairdo is just sexy.

Tiffany Thornton Vs Brenda Song
I think would go with Tiffany , JUST because of her shoes. Brenda 's shoes No_No to the dress.

Blake Lively Vs Alicia Keys.
This is a difficult one. Alicia 's shoes are heaven made but the dress on her, to me, doesnot look that flattering but it is fitting Blake perfectly and I am not a big fan of Blake 's shoes. , but I am going to go wth Blake. *covers face*

Avril Lavigne Vs Izabel Goulart.
This is an easy one. I do not have to talk too much. Izabel made the dress look so sexy. It looks so boring on Avril. Thumbs Up , Izabel!!

Demi Lovato Vs Keke Palmer
Firstly , I do not like Demi 's shoes and the dress look bleh! on her. Keke wore this dress with sweg. Look at the pose she is striking. Babe , take it easy.

Vanessa Hudgens Vs Julianne Hough.
The dress looks flattering on Vanessa , and for the fact that it is black , It looks sexy and it is also above the knee. Me likey. It also looks nice on Julianne but I will go with Vanessa

Heidi Klum Vs Jeniffer Lopez
I do not even have to say my reasons. The picture says it all. Heidi all te way !!!

Leona Lewis Vs Ashley Tisdale.

You can not let a dress look like this on you, Ashley. This is a situation here black tights and shoes are needed and that is exactly what Leona did.

Rihanna Vs Ciara.
Lord !! Lord ! The way Rihanna does her things. I am going with Rihanna. The shoes , glasses , her nail polish and her swegg makes her my winner.

Ashley Tisdale Vs Nicky Hilton.
Nicky does not look her best in this dress, but it really looks good on Ashley and for the fact that she paired it with the blazer , it is PERFECT!!!!

PUT OUT YOUR COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT...AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH MY CHOICES

Loool ! Btw ! I just had to do this again ! Go Leona ! Go Leona !Go ! Go !Go !

TILL THE NEXT EDITION

No comments:

Post a Comment