This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trend Alert : Jumpsuit

I do not know what you think ,but I think Jumpsuit is some badass outfit. I do not know but something about it is making me fall in love with it. I adooooore it a lot. Even celebrities are rocking them so damn hard!! :D.

Rihanna
Nobody should bother questioning this look. I love everything about it. The pattern of the jumpsuit and the hair just made it more than absolutely perfect. J'Adore, Mi Amor.

Jessica Stroup
She is rocking this Gucci jumpsuit super well. What more can I say? Simple , elegant and gorgeous.

Solange Knowles.
Solange looks smashing...AS USUAL!! God ! Those purple shoes *faints* GORGEY!!!!

Kim Kardashian
I really like this jumpsuit tho! Different from the normal ones. She looks nice and simple. Nice colour.

Eva Herzigova
I adooooore this particular one. It is one shoulder!!!!! That just made it "sexy simple" !! Trust me , it did.

Marion Cortillard
This loooks damn too good. It is different and even at that , it still came out perfectly

Jennifer Lopez
Nude jumpsuit!!!! Nude heels!!! Take me away please!! Lawd !! This is a killer...!!

Beyonce
This jumpsuit is supposed to be simple but Queen B just took it to another level. Those shoes and the bag ! I can not stop grinning. All Hail You , Bey

Kourtney Kardashian.
OMFG!!!! Kourt rocking with Christian Louboutin pumps and Hermes Bag. Good to go. Amazing !

Khloe Kardashian - Odom

Khloe rocking this big time!!! The yellow clutch and the Christian Louboutin pumps - I AM IN LOVE!!!  Thumbs up , Khlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment