This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Monday, February 20, 2012

Style Icon : Rihanna



I am doing this specially today because It is her birthday! Yes ! Yes ! It is RiRi 's birthday. She is 24 but still young , wild , free , sexy and still smoking hot. She is this babe with a sexed up voice , her booty (DAMN!!!) and her style is just out of place. I wonder how she does , but however , she does it GOOD!
Keep it moving , R.

This should clearly define why she is on my list.

This style just screams CONFIDENCE!!

Oh RiRi! You were meant to be my style godmother.

Rihanna is just one of my fav style stars !!!!

YOU ARE MY STYLE STAR !!!

Rihanna 's style is just so matured...compared to the days of "Pon De Replay"



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIRI
HAVE FUN.....xxx
@rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment