This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Friday, February 24, 2012

Christian Louboutin

Yes... It is Christian Louboutin!! If you are a great fashionista, you will surely know. Louboutins are crazy ass killers. Plain Killers!!! I loooove them!! A LOT ! Louboutins things ,baby !! Whoop Whoop!!

I love Purple and this shoes just made me love purple more

Do i even have to say anything ?
Tres Belle

This is so mad bronze pumps though.*now dancing*

WHITE MAD MARY JANES!!!!!!

Take me away now ! This is one of my favs !I want it so badly. Buy it for me and  will marry you x

This is the real deal!

*Now dancing to Beyonce ' s Run The World in these heels*

Stud Stunning

Amazing !!! Christian is just trying !!

This anenome got me falling in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment