This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Charlize Theron

This wonderful South African born fashion model and actress is turning 37 today!!!! Like I am so shocked. Shes so matured that I was thinking she was turning 40 but her beauty is forever glowing. Shes one of those actresses that stay out of their various scandals and shes so beautiful.
Happy Birthday Charlize . Haaave fun

I can remember screaming on my couch when I saw her in this dress.... Amaze balls

The hair looks so beautiful on her

This was for that sexy Dior perfume ad campaign

Queen Ravenna , all hail you

I love her outfit ... Her shoes *faints* ... Looking evil queen chic

Looking like a bossy lady


No comments:

Post a Comment