This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fashion Recap : People's Choice Awards 2013

Its a new year and new season. The first award event of the year was the People's Choice Awards 2013 *makes some whoop whoop noise* *clears throat* And we are here to bring the best and the worst red carpet fashion. This should be fun.
Starting with :

Lea Michele
Lea Michele is definitely bringing sexy back .... The color is super fab and perfect for her because she's kinda girly. Its girly and sexy . The pink makes it girly and the length of the dress just balanced the equation and that hair is surely a bonus.

Kaley Cuoco
Tbh , I really like this dress though. It is definitely not the best choice for the People's choice but lets be honest, it looks good on her and i am totally in love with her makeup and her hair

Chloe Moretz
The colour of the dress is the everything. The colour made it glam. I am not feeling the dress but the colour made me fall in love with it and it's good that she paired the dress with black shoes. She definitely didnt want to look like a clown. One bright colour is enough

Olivia Munn
When I saw this outfit, one word came to my mind ; UGLY! Too much going on. This is boring and confusing. NEXT PLEASE!!

Taylor Swift
Dammmit! She looks like a goddess. I have never seen her look this classy and sexy at the same time. She's always trying to do this stupid elegant sweet thing that irritates me. But do I have to say anything ? This is fabulous , Did i say fabulous? Oops. I meant GLAMOROUS. This is classic. Definitely my best dressed

Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang. This is so age appropriate. Love the fact that she s respecting herself with the way she dresses.

Heidi Klum
This mom never disappoints on the red carpet ... Never!! *now singing* All black everything but she kinda looks old

Rumer Mills
Shes looking gorgeous. The shiny dress just suits her. I like the details. Its elegant

Jennifer Lawrence
As much as I dont like her. I have got to say WOOOW!!!! The dress is amazeballs and those shoes , I WANT . Another best dressed on my list for sure

Sophia Bush
Shes wearing Vivienne Wetwood. This is a bold move and look. I am proud. Its bold and feminine at the same time

Morena Baccarin
Oh my God! I love this jumpsuit so much. She looks like an angel. Its beautiful

Emma Watson
Emma and her weird style these days. I wont call it weird. I will call it unique. She always make them look good

No comments:

Post a Comment