This is it . Everything you need to know about fashion. The trendsetters, trendfollowers and the wanna bes. It is all here. This is where you know it all, cuz Fashion For Glam , Fashion is Glam

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013!!!!!

Happy New Year guys. How was christmas and New Year ? Well thanks , I enjoyed myself too.
Now this is 2013. A big year for all of us .... (Hopefully) and we want to see what our celebs have in for us this year.

1. Kim Kardashian is Pregnant
Well she's 3 months gone from what I heard sha *coughs. Anyways , obviously for Kanye (hopefully still). Yeah , moving on , I heard its a girl. Congrats . Can't wait to see the baby in June and please baby girl , just look like Kim if you like yourself . I am sure Penelope will be thrilled to have someone to play with.

2. Rihanna and Chris Brown
Chris Brown moved in with Rihanna. I am so excited. 2012 was a rough year for both of them relationship wise. With the whole Karruechehe or Karrueche , whatever they call her , 's drama. They look good together . *singing* How would you like to smoke some weed?

3. Jessica Simpson 's Second Baby
Daaamn boy ! She's trying. After eight months of having a first child , she's pregnant again. And that baby bump , WOW!

4. Kim Kardashian 's Divorce
Hopefully again. Because , to be honest, I am tired of her being the center of attention everytime . They should finalize the stupid thing and she should give birth , get married and go sit down. Please the TV needs something new.

5. Beyonce 's new album
I am definitely excited for this. I mean Oh My God ! ItsQueenB !!! From what I know though , I heard the collaborations will be crazyy ... I mean Miguel and Beyonce on the same track , if you're not drooling yet , what about Justin Timberlake and Beyonce ? *dies* Some sexy ass collaborations.

6. Beyonce 's TV Takeover
She's performing at the Super Bowl during the halftime on February 3 and her documentary is out on February 16 on HBO. Definitely seeing everything.

7. Blue Ivy's First Birthday
I know this doesn't make sense. Don't judge me. But I can't wait to see what they would do. I know it might be something lowkey ish but you know what? Even Lowkey is big in B's world.

8.  Lady Gaga's Artpop
I can't believe I am saying this but I actually kinda like Lady Gaga now. I don't know why but there's just something about her and she has a new album coming out this year and its called ARTPOP. Anyways , good luck to her. I mean she's Lady Gaga

9. Wiz and Amber 's baby
"Baby is going to know Daddy smokes weed" Good luck , guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment